Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Charged Twice For Top Up

Scout
I tried to top up this morning by logging in to MyThree, but at the end, it said something went wrong and the transaction didn't go through. I thought it might have been a problem with that specific method, so I tried the one where you don't have to log in, but I got the same error at the end. In both cases, it said the transaction failed and wouldn't go through. A short while later, I got two texts to say that I had topped up my account, and when I checked, I had been charged for both. I have no need for €40 credit, I find it hard to use the €20. Is it possible to get the €20 from one of the transactions refunded?
Highlighted

Re: Charged Twice For Top Up

3 Moderator

Hi Edel, let's get this checked out for you. Can you send a PM with your mobile number, last name, address and date of birth? Once I have those details I will be able to look into it for you. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon