Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Change to Prepay


I'd like to cancel my bill pay contract and convert to prepay. What do I need to do to achieve this?


Re: Change to Prepay


You will need a new sim. so either contact the mods here to send you out a new sim.

Or call into a three shop and they can give you a new sim and transfer you over to prepay

Re: Change to Prepay

3 Community Manager

Hi hamc17 👋 ( thanks billbond4 👍) Yes, you'll need a new Prepay SIM card to move your number onto. It might be a good idea to check that you're out of contact and that Prepay is suitable for your usage. Deb


Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>