Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Change to Prepay


I'd like to cancel my bill pay contract and convert to prepay. What do I need to do to achieve this?


Re: Change to Prepay


You will need a new sim. so either contact the mods here to send you out a new sim.

Or call into a three shop and they can give you a new sim and transfer you over to prepay


Re: Change to Prepay

3 Community Manager

Hi hamc17 👋 ( thanks billbond4 👍) Yes, you'll need a new Prepay SIM card to move your number onto. It might be a good idea to check that you're out of contact and that Prepay is suitable for your usage. Deb


At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon