Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Carrier billing .. contact mobile operator message

Navigator
Phone is dual SIM Moto 6+. Used to work fine and subscriptions still working ok but I cannot buy a book on Play as I get message saying "You device is not provisioned for carrier billing. Please contact mobile operator". Reluctant to delete payment method and try setup anew as 1. It might not work and 2. I must transfer subs to credit card payment first and that I do not want. I've tried swapping SIM positions.

Re: Carrier billing .. contact mobile operator message

You sure that particular purchase can be used as a 3ireland carrier purchase, some cant. Have you reached your quota? Also if other subs work through the carrier then it's not the carrier billing that's the problem.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator
I believe the existing subs and a new one off payment has processed differently. But I found a fix.
Login to full fat Google pay website and delete two of the three 3 payment methods. I read here abouts that you can get multiple instances of a single carrier billing method which causes problems. I then removed the 2nd sim so only 3 Sim in phone. Payment via 3 carrier billing worked without issue. Reinstalled 2nd sim and 3 carrier billing still works.
Another WTF but at least it's a solution.

Navigator
Pants can't edit typos, sorry. I miss boards.
Highlighted

I make them all the time, I think you've a time limit where you can edit before it becomes uneditable. Got what you meant anyway. Thanks for the update. WIll keep in mind if I face anything like that. @Mopi 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>