Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cant receive calls from other networks

Navigator
Hi i cahnged my sim a few weeks ago and since then i seem to only be able to get calls from three network and not other networks? It just says "not in service" when they try to ring me. How do I fix this?
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Re: Cant receive calls from other networks

Maestro

Your SIM might be the cause then. Did you just get a replacement SIM or did you change to a different plan or something? If it was just a change of SIm for the size to fit a new phone then you just need another one and change to that then. SIM could be faulty.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator
No i was changing to a different plan cz i was on a really old plan so they gave me a new sim?

3 Community Manager

@aoifm03 this means that there might have been an issue when the number moved over to the new plan because it's likely it moved to a new account in that process.  I'll help you get this sorted but I'll have to get some tests run in the background to figure out what happened exactly. Are you okay with that? Send your number to me by PM and you can update your topic here then when it's sorted or during. @Mac-n_cheese Thanks for the help you offered and you're right it can indicate a SIM fault but on this occasion, it was a port so we'll need to investigate. 

Highlighted

Navigator
Thanks pm sent
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>