Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Can'y buy game credit on buygamecredit.com

Leader
I emailed them, telling them about the problem. You should do the sake. That same problem came up with me as well.
Highlighted

Navigator

Cool, will do. And they just credited you without having to resend the text?

Leader
They didn't take my credit from me. Once they told me it was fixed, I just proceed to sending the text

Navigator

Not having much luck getting in touch with BuyGameCredit. Called them up and just get told by an automated answering maching to register a ticket on their support portal. I registered a ticket 4 days ago and no response yet. Any other ways of getting in touch with them?

It does say on their site that they are available for support Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm, so it's possible they only started working on your ticket yesterday if it was submitted on Saturday.

I'd give it another day or two to give them time to get back to you. If you haven't heard back by the weekend give us a shout and we'll see if we can get in touch with them on your behalf through our promotions team.

Navigator

hi thanks Sheena,

I finally got a response just a minute ago asking for me to check if "mobile purchases of this nature are allowed on your plan".

I've sent on a message to three support via community.three.ie.

I really need this sorted today if possible, many thanks

Maestro

Hey Badabing, I have your post here from community.three.ie. I'm going to check this out and get back to you with an update. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>