Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Can't Receive texts from Vodafone

Lookout
I can send texts and call people on Vodafone but I can not receive texts or calls from them. I got a new SIM and have restarted my phone a few times. It is still not working
Posted From Samsung SM-J530F

Re: Can't Receive texts from Vodafone

3 Community Manager

@JackKirby Not Ideal! how many numbers have you noticed this is happening with and when did it start? 

Lookout
It started Wednesday I think. I have only recently moved to 3 from Eir. I tried it with 3 different numbers

3 Moderator

I'll need to look into this further for you. Can you PM me your number, name, address and date of birth? 

Lookout
I will. How do I PM you?

[ Edited ]
Scout

I have same issue after switching from Meteor to Three end of November 2018

- All messages from Google and Microsoft is not received to my phone.

- Vodafone users can't call to my number as they have message that "The Number is wrong"

This issue has been lasted from November, I don't know how many people have rang to me and I missed them.

According to discussion today (1/Jan/2019) with customer service center,

- They confirmed there is not same issue I have experienced

- They confirmed they can't do anything as this is not Three system issue but the message sender (i.e MS or Google)'s issue.

By the way, my phone is bill pay

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

The MS and Google issue you referred to doesn't sound like it's something we have control over but I'd need to check the investigation. The calls are something that could have something to do with call routing but as its incoming, it may not be on our side. Is it one number or all Vodafone users that call you? If you come back to me here on the outstanding question and send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth then I'll check your account and continue the conversation here as soon as I have that visibility

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>