Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Can not Access Three.co.uk

Navigator

Can someone please explain to me why as a prepay Three Ireland customer i cannot access the Three.co.uk website. But if i use a vpn or connect to a wifi network not on three prepay ireland i can access it.

and just for the record i have been on to support about this numerous times and nothing been done. they want screenshots or a error in connection page that really cant tell them something they dont already know.

also replying with "why do i want to access the uk three website" as every customer support agent has asked is not reasonable as its non of there business.

Re: Can not Access Three.co.uk

When you say access do you mean login or just view the site?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator

view the site, i can view any other site but this site just loads and then says error in connection, despite someone beside me on vodafone ireland they can access three.co.uk no problem. i have no adult filter on my account it was removed.

Legend
I think as a three ireland customer can login to the three uk (and vice versa) and I think they did this so as not to confuse people

Navigator

Ok apologies for my original post, when i mean Access the website i mean to merely go and view it. I wanted to go to the website and just view the site from my three ireland mobile internet but i cant even view the website. it times out error in connection. 

There must be a genuine reason for it although I can do it without issue front my data on my phone.

Navigator

Are you prepay or billpay, i heard when they set up prepay numbers for the my three app they messed up the routing as my dad and sisters are all prepay three ireland and they cant get to the three uk website it times out but at the same time can access vodafone uk website and view it no problem

I'm bill pay. I was prepay and have another prepay sim I don't use. You could be right but I doubt they'll be able to fix it. Maybe just use wifi to view the site
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>