Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can I get non roaming charges in the Uk?

Anonymous
I am moving to college in Northern Ireland and I was wondering what the best option is for me? Should I get a Uk number and pay as you go or is there a special deal with three?

Re: Can I get non roaming charges in the Uk?

Anonymous

Hi there @Anonymous

First of all, welcome to the forum. Secondly, may I ask are you currently on a billpay or prepay tariff with three?

If your on bill pay you can avail of Three like home so you don't break contract terms, if your on prepay then it would be best to switch to Three UK and that way it is the cheapest outcome for you.

More info on Three Like Home

Anonymous
Thank you David!
No I am prepay! If I moved to three Uk would I get a new number etc?
Highlighted

Hi @Anonymous, you could get a new number and prepay account with Three UK if that's easiest for you.

With your Three Ireland number, when you top up with €20 you can still use your All You Can Eat data in the UK on the Three UK network. So if, like me, you only use data services and don't call or text much, that might suit you Smiley Happy

Anonymous

Might be handy for you @Anonymous to use data and keep your viber and WhatsApp going for your family etc.

Choice is yours though.. If you have any further queries just shout and ill come running or a three rep will haha

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>