Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Can I get an itemized bill even though I am pre pay?

Anonymous
Itemized bill needed

Re: Can I get an itemized bill even though I am pre pay?

Hi Moy, we can send you a usage report which gives you the history of your last 30 days. If you'd like me to send this onto you, pop me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth plus your email please. 

Scout

I am a relatively new subscriber and am not a bit impressed that I would have to go through such a process as you describe to Moy just to get a summary of usage. If you can provide an itemised bill online without requiring extra detail for customers who pay their bill after they've used your service, why can you not do the same for those who have paid in advance? 

Highlighted

Hi @Joshy I do see your point and I appreciate your feedback and will forward it on to the relevant team for you. Have you requested a usage report with us or would you like me to request one for you? If so, can you send me a PM with your number, full name, address and date of birth please? Aoife

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>