Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

CREDIT VANISHED 56 EUROS

Scout

three network took my credit of 56 euros, I was an o2 customer, but 3 have canceled my sim & taken my 76 euros credit, when rang customer care agent Rebecca was extremely rude & said we can only offer 20 euros credit in place of 76 euros if your not accepting, we cannot give you that too, totally unacceptable behaviour of customer care agent

Disgraceful network, three network has robbed my 56 euros credit, I'm with o2 for over 10 years never experienced anything like this

worse customer service ever had in my life 

Re: CREDIT VANISHED 56 EUROS

3 Community Manager

Hi Siva, did you move your number to a new account?  Credit is non transferable, it can't be taken from one account and applied to another which is why it didn't move with your number to the new account.  If you'd like me to double check that this is what happened, or to help with anything else, let me know. 

Scout
Hi Rachel,

Due to non activity on my sim 3 cancelled my SIM card, when I called customer care they we will put back the credit but they given 20 euros instead of 76 euros

Regards,
Siva

3 Community Manager

Thanks for the details on this, Siva.  I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, a number can be cancelled if it isn't used.  When this happens the account cancels and any credit on the account expires. Your number has to be set up again and on a brand new account so the €20 that was offered is a credit. The full €76 has already expired. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>