Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Broadband addon. This service is currently unavailable.

[ Edited ]
Navigator

I cant activate a broadband addon, everytime i try to use the €25 7.5GB topup i get the message:

There is a problem:

This service is currently unavailable

please try again later

and i have a balance of €27.51

Re: Broadband addon. This service is currently unavailable.

Leader

You Are NOT Alone............................................... It has not worked for a seriously long time....................However the TECH Team are looking into it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigator

at what point are we going to have to take legal action. I cannot activate a broadband add on with my balance

Maestro

Can you PM your details please @chrisl and I'll check this out for you?

Leader

Count me in if you are going the legal route....................Have been on to Comreg also.

Navigator
I have the same problem, for months, it is totally unacceptable.

Leader

DAY 68 ....................................... STILL NOT WORKING

Leader

Is anyone listening?????????????????????????

Explorer

I seriously doubt tat anyone is........................................Maybe you should forgeet about it

Leader

NOT BLOODY LIKELY.........................................  I intend to keep this to the top of the forum until someone somewhere does something about it .............................

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon