Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Broadband addon. This service is currently unavailable.

We would need you to send a private message with your details so we can investigate this for you. If you change your mind you can send one and I'll follow up with you 👍

Scout

Hi,

I have the same issue as the others, but I can't send a PM to you ( getting "You do not have sufficient privileges" message).

Can you please advise?

Thanks,

Tozo

Can you try it again now @Tozo? PMs are blocked until you've posted at least once, but now that you have posted it should be fine 👍

Scout
Never mind. I saw that there was some work done on the site on Tuesday night and after that I was able to buy the add-on. Tozo

Scout

Hi Tozo,

I am a 3  customer from Sneem , is it possible to get a add on every 28 days automatic paid from my credits, how can i do that.

Guus

Highlighted

Hi there, add-ons won't automatically apply, you need to activate them yourself, either by calling 1744 or using your My3 account. 

Scout

Buy Add-ons.

Sorry, there's been a problem.

We know about it and are working hard to fix it.

that's the situation for months now for me. 

Hi babavuna 👋 What add on are you looking to get? Can you send me a private message with your number, full name, address and date of birth please and I'll check this out for you? Aoife

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>