Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bill pay to prepay and account inactive

Lookout
Hi !
I changed from bill pay to prepay as moving abroad, just over a week ago and now my number isn’t working ??? I can’t get coverage nor can I recieve any message / phone calls!!! I need this phone urgently but cannot contact anyone 🙈

Re: Bill pay to prepay and account inactive

3 Community Manager

@Shazza8 Welcome to our Community and thanks for reaching out. I'll help with this Smiley Happy Did your service work after you changed from Bill pay to Prepay or did this just happen suddenly? Where are you located and is it happening all over or just one place? 

Lookout
Hi Rachel,

Thanks for getting back to me. My number did work up until I put in my US SIM card. I am based in the US. Now it won’t even connect to any carrier and there is credit on the phone.

Many thanks
Sharon

Lookout
It happened suddenly. I also cannot log into My3 to pay my last bill...

3 Community Manager

Okay, thanks for the info. Are you using a Three phone, and do you have both SIMs in your phone or just the US SIM and now that's not working? Or Is it that you put in your US SIM and took it out and put in your Three SIM and now it's not working? Sorry for the questions, just need to make sure I have everything straight. Can you look at your phone settings and perform a manual network search and let me know what options you see or have you already tried connecting to everything?

Lookout
I am using the same phone, so I had 3 sim in, put in US sim no issues, put back in 3 sim and not working I have tried other phones and I have tried manual selection (AT&T, Verizon and t-mobile come up but when selected nothing happens)...

3 Community Manager

Okay what I'll need to do is actually look at your number here just to make sure everything is okay or to find out what's happened. Can you send me a PM please with your number? Thanks'

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon