Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Bill my 3 account not eligible

Lookout

Hey, 

If I try to buy an app in the play Store I don't have the option to bill my 3 account. I'm unable to add it as a payment method either. Despite the fact I was able to buy apps with my account a few months ago. Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks 

Posted From Android 2.0

Re: Bill my 3 account not eligible

3 Staff

Hi ia, have you checked that all the details in your Google Wallet are correct and the address used is an Irish address? 

Lookout
Hey,
Actually it's OK now. Just started to work randomly again

3 Staff

Brilliant! Get back to me if it changes. 

I have the same problem.Few months ago it used to bill my 3 account easily but now if i try to bill my 3 account on play store it says not eligible??
Posted From Samsung SM-G928F

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hi @Abdullah_bhatti, can you PM your details please and I'll check this out?

Lookout

Hello, the same thing is happening to me. Until a month or so ago I was able to use bill my 3 account from apps and the store, but now it says not eligible. I checked my address and it's correct (Ireland), but nothing changed. When I tried paying, it showed the amount in USD instead of EUR, despite the fact that I have not even been to the US (ever), much less have an address there.

3 Moderator

Hi @OraianthiT, can you check out the info on buying apps in the PlayStore here: http://bit.ly/2vfkMmf and let me know if you need any more help on this?

Lookout

I followed the steps, and the troubleshooter (cleared data & cache), and I don't get the option to use 3 billing at all. What should I do next?

Thank you

Lookout

I tried using a different google account (although I was always using the other one before for my purchases without problem), this one does give the option for 3-pay but it says not eligible again.

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>