Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Any update on Sent Webtexts?

Scout

Hi, just joined 3. Wondering if there is an update on the facility to view sent webtexts? It seems a bit cracked that you can't see them. I notice there are messages going back a while on the same topic.Thanks.

Re: Any update on Sent Webtexts?

3 Staff

Hi RM9 👋 This isn't a service that we offer at the this time. If you like I can forward your feedback onto the relevant team about this. 

Scout
Please do. I hope it's something they'll start working on.

3 Moderator

I'll certainly forward this to the relevant department, thank you for your feedback 👍

Lookout

Hi, I was on 3.ie  forever since they moved from 02   until Sept 2017 and had that brilliant Free Webtext service ( on 3.ie  !) which I used  all the time as I run a big Art Group and needed to send group texts all the time to parents re events  but unfortunately I was advised  to move to vodafone as I was told it was much cheaper and  of course I did and was I sorry! It was awful and not cheaper  so I'm back  on 3. ie again but the Webtext  Page is completely changed and not for the better! You can't see your SENT messages at all which is stupid as messages need to be forwarded or copied and pasted at times and also checked as to date sent  or for confirmation purposes!!   If 3.ie could continue with the old 02 stuff as my account did  surely it wouldn't take them much effort to change back to the original Webtext  page  and give their customers a proper service. It's not rocket science  guys!!

3 Staff

Hi mart 👋 This feature has been removed from the new Webtext platform. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Lookout

Well it should be reintroduced.  Get real guys! It was a great service to your costumers and remember I had it on 3.ie webtext up to the time I unfortunately changed over in Sept. so it can't be that it wasn't already on your system! Go back and check it out and I can tell you you'll get even more costumers if you set up the  free Webtext properly!!

Lookout
Platitudes like 'Apologies for any inconvenience caused ' are useless
unless 3.ie remedy the Free Webtext situation! It's appalling ! Looking back
at several posts over the last year 3.ie have been asked to remedy the
problem and again all they got was more or less ' Watch this space '!! And
nothing changed! Maureen
Highlighted

We do appreciate all feedback, and I'll be sure to pass yours on to the relevant team. 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>