Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

All my credit gone

Navigator
Hi i had €55 credit in my phone as im on the all you can eat prepay plan and dont ring many people so the credit was building up. The plan was up yesterday and i was going to top up today anyway but i went to use the internet today and it told me i had no credit so i checked and all my credit was gone. Its saying i used €55 on internet between yesterday and this mornin even tho i have wifi at home so this isnt even possible???

Re: All my credit gone

It's possible because the charge is 1.01 euro per my out of plan. If data is on, even with wifi it can change to data and if you've wifi assist they both run at the same time.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Navigator
I find this hard to believe when i wasnt even using my phone. Its absolute robbery.

3 Moderator

@aoifem03 Hi Aoife 👋 @Mac_n_cheese is right about the charges, if you'd like to PM me your number and details I'll take a look at the account and see what I can do 💪 

@Three_Keith I'm definitely right but a message isn't to you guys won't sort it, it's something that we all get charged for so if there's unfair treatment then I find that hard to swallow. @aoifem03 it happens and it's up to you to keep data off and wifi assist off when your plan runs out. Like I do and anyone else on this plan does.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@Mac_n_cheese your insights for the prepay plan are absolutely correct and it is up to each person on this plan to make sure they know when the plan expires and if you or your phone uses the mobile data, when the plan is up, then the charges are valid. Keith requested a PM to make sure this was the reason for the disappearing credit and to help the other Community member by getting that confirmation and discussing how to avoid these charges. The scheduled top up is one way and the other is to keep an eye on your dates/set reminders.

@Three_Rachel thanks for letting me know. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>