Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

All my credit gone!!!

Scout
I topped up my credit on the 14/9/2017..it is now the 21/9/2017..exactly one week later..and all 20 euro of my credit is gone!!! I am signed up to the all you can eat data offer..and as I am connected to Wi-Fi most of the time..my credit should not be going to the internet. I have also only made roughly 3 phone calls in the last week..barely lasting a total of 5 minutes altogether..so can someone please tell me where my 20 euro credit has gone???
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Chosen Solution

Re: All my credit gone!!!

Maestro
Yeah you just text STOP in capitals back to the number and they can't text you anymore.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro

Hi @Katiec21, can you PM your details please and I'll check this out for you?

Lookout
This has just happened to me as well! I topped up €20 on Thursday 21 March. This morning (31 March) my balance is €0.02. I’ve always topped up by €20 because then I have all you can eat data, unlimited texts to any network and unlimited calls to Three. My credit should not have been used as I didn’t call anyone outside of the Three network. This has never happened before and I’m confused.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro
@AlyssaC

I'm on the same plan and the only thing that you'll be charged for are calls to non three numbers and landlines/1850 numbers and the likes of that oh and entering into competitions/ charity donations. The other thing it could be are like premium services so have you received any odd texts lately and can be associated with games or competitions. They charege like over 2 eiro and tend to say they've text you 5 or 6 times although you may only receive one. So it's either that or someoen you're ringing is no longer on three customer.

Lookout
Yes, actually! I received about five odd texts revolving around games all at the one time this morning. Do you know if there’s anything I can do from preventing these messages?

Maestro
Yeah you just text STOP in capitals back to the number and they can't text you anymore.

Lookout
Thank you so much! ❤️
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>