Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

All credit gone

Lookout

I would like to make an official complain about your notification service. Every time, day before my credit expire I am receiving notification that I need to top-up. This time it didn't happen. I was using my phone as usual until I couldn't make any calls or texts or browsing internet. I checked my balance and was surprised that it was zero on my credit. I topped-up straight away with €20. Few minutes after top-up I started getting texts with warnings that I am using now my balance to browse internet. 

Notification system failed, I didn't get any info to top-up again. I received warnings after I topped-up. This should never happen. And all my credit disappeared. I am looking to get my credit back.

Screen shots from my mobile attached. 

Screenshot_2019-09-12-11-46-13-903_com.android.mms.pngScreenshot_2019-09-12-11-46-18-166_com.android.mms.pngScreenshot_2019-09-12-11-46-24-590_com.android.mms.png

Chosen Solution

Re: All credit gone

No problem @sosq  It's here - https://www.three.ie/contact-us/contact/

Fill out the form and make sure you select compliment/complaint I think.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]

@sosq  the spend texts are not how you monitor your plan, they are texts to advise you of charges, not to warn you about your plan expiring but to tell you what you've spent because thats mandatory.  you monitor in My3 where it tells you the expiry date. You still have your 20 from the latest top-up because those texts are from the charges when your plan expired before that. The only reason you wouldn't have that credit now is it you used it on calls cuz once topped up the plan gives you your data, texts and three to three calls. Everything else is charged. Set up a scheduled top up in My3 account and you won't have this problem. 

Lookout
I know that I still have €20 credit but if you can check date and time when I received texts with warnings. This texts should be sent day before ( when it actually happened) not after top up.

There's actually no rule about spend texts, you just have to be made aware of your charges and My3 also takes care of that as well. I dunno, I have a crap memory for topping up which is why I have it set in my app to top me up every 28 days. I see when my plan expires in there as well and it's an app on the phone so it's right there to open for me. You can make a complaint on three's website if you want it to be official. I'm more about the finding a way around it rather than the complaint and they've given you a way.  

@sosq  you're getting mixed up with the dates as well. The 26/08 it's not actually when you were charged for data, its when you were charged for anything not included in your plan. You can only be charged for data when plan expires. Honestly just ignore the texts and focus on the My3 app or scheduled top-up. Im on this plan years I know the ins and outs

Lookout
Thanks for answering. I wanted to make complain on their webpage but can't find any direct email.

No problem @sosq  It's here - https://www.three.ie/contact-us/contact/

Fill out the form and make sure you select compliment/complaint I think.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>