Navigator
Can u do it by email

Re: remove adult content filter

Navigator
Do u send it by email ??

Re: Adult content filter off

I'd like the adult filter removed again,please

Hi @bubumufc and @SeaH , can you PM a copy of your ID please, can you also send me your number, address and date of birth so I can verify your account and I can then remove it for you? 👍

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Removing personal info**

Navigator
How long will it take to lift

Navigator
And how do I pm u

Hi @Carolgalhardo can you PM your number, address and date of birth so I can verify your account please and also send me a copt of your ID. Thanks 👍

Hi Joséles 👋 Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? I also need a scan or picture of your ID please?

Maestro

Hi @SeaH, I've removed your personal info from the thread and can see we're chatting with you now in PM. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon