Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Adult Filter

[ Edited ]
Guide

Hi, For some reason the adult filter has been activated on my number.  Can you please turn the filter off.

Edit - Should have posted under Prepay!

Chosen Solution

Re: Adult Filter

3 Moderator

Happy to hear you got sorted @cwn! Usually, our Live Chat team have the ability to remove the filter from your account which is why I directed you there. The first agent you were speaking with may require some training on this, if you can send on your number to me in PM, I'd be happy to forward this on. 

Cheers

Lisa

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

@cwn Here's a thread from customers looking to remove the filter with the instruction on what to do Click Here Thanks'

Guide
Hi Rachel, thanks for your reply. I was in contact with Three on the matter yesterday via live chat but didn't find it helpful. Can the Adult Filter be turned off if I visit a Three shop?
Posted From Samsung SM-G900F

3 Community Manager

Sorry to hear that! It can  but it's the same process i.e.  they scan your proof of age and it's sent to the admin team to remove the filter and then delete the documents as soon as it's actioned. 

Highlighted

Explorer

thank you for all the informations really helps me 

[ Edited ]
Explorer

thank you for all the informations really helps me 

Guide

Hi Rachel, Got it sorted.  I contacted live chat again & on this occasion they advised me to email proof of ID to customer.service@three.ie. I did this and the adult filter was removed within 24 hours.

I am at a loss as to why you couldn't have told me on here to email customer service rather than referring me back to Live Chat.  Seems a long winded and inefficient way of addressing the matter.

3 Moderator

Happy to hear you got sorted @cwn! Usually, our Live Chat team have the ability to remove the filter from your account which is why I directed you there. The first agent you were speaking with may require some training on this, if you can send on your number to me in PM, I'd be happy to forward this on. 

Cheers

Lisa

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>