Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Accidentally topped up twice

Scout

Hi. Could you please help me. I meant to top up my daughter’s account this morning but accidentally topped up mine. I topped mine on Monday gone. So there are 2 top ups in the space of 3 days. Could you please cancel last top up please. Thanks 

Highlighted

Re: Accidentally topped up twice

2nd Cakeday!
If it's applied then it can't be cancelled. Sorry but they can't take it off one and add to another. Easy mistake to make but it was yours. I know how you feel though, I've done it myself a few times
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Scout

I see. It’s a pity. Thanks for clarification 

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Pictus Hi there, mistakes do happen and @Mac_n_cheese is totally right that we can't cancel the payment. I'd like to see if there is something else that we can do. Can you send me a PM with your number and your daughter's number, please? 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.