Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

AI Cube Port Forwarding

Scout

I have an IP cameras at home as well as a PC that I would like to be able to access remotely. I am unable to get this working on my AI Cube, even after spending 30 mins on the phone trying to explain what port forwarding is to Three Technical Support.

I have setup DDNS which seems to be resolving to my correct public IP address and the IP cameras and remote desktop work fine when accessing over the LAN.

Does anyone know how to get this working, is it even possible to enable port forwarding?

Thanks!

Re: AI Cube Port Forwarding

3 Moderator

@Scott_r_ can you send me a private message with your broadband number so I can look into this in more detail for you?

Re: AI Cube Port Forwarding

3 Community Manager

@scott_r__ Good morning, I see that you've sent a PM, one of the mods will have a read of it shortly and get back to you.

I have to ask,  you mentioned AI Cube. 3Ireland don't supply this type of modem/router. By any chance are you a 3UK customer? If so, you'll need to get on to their support team. I've got access to 3Ireland systems, so won't be able to help you. 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon