Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

€75 data charge

Explorer
I have setup a recurring €25 payment to avail of the "all you can eat" data plan. There seems to be a gap between activations where I switch back to being charged per mb. So today I got eight alarming texts listing expenditures up to €75.

Re: €75 data charge

Explorer
I mean €20 recurring. What's up with that, three mobile!?

Have you set up the recurring top up for 28 or 30 days?. I had to change mine to 28 cuz the plan changed to 28 and never had a gap? You might still have it as 30 days?
Highlighted

Explorer
28 days Michael

Odd I didn't think that could happen. @Three maybe something happened on his my3?

@Three_Rachel can you help this guy. If this is a possibility then I'd like to know although it's never happened to me.

3 Moderator

@Michael_Mick thanks for your help and assistance as always. Rachel isn't available at the moment, perhaps I can help out here?

@leydar thank you for getting in touch. I'll be more than happy to help you out here. Can you PM me your address and date of birth when you're ready, please? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>