Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

57030 Premium message and charged me €15.00

Navigator

Hello. I have received a message from 57030,saying that I have 7 days access to the AppMob.It ate €15 euro of my top up,and I am left with €5.00 and when I messaged it to STOP, my balance went to €4.92. 

I never remember signing up on anything or clicking on anything like that. Is it possible to get a refund for this? I topped up €20 today and those messages ate my €20 euro, only €4.92 was left.
Posted From Nokia TA-1024
Highlighted

Re: 57030 Premium message and charged me €15.00

3 Moderator

Hi Marielle, once you text STOP to this number you will not receive any more messages from this number. These messages are from a third party company and you will need to contact them or ComReg in regards to a refund for these charges.

Navigator

I have contacted both ComReg and as well the third party who has sent this messages. I also messaged three about this. 

Navigator
I have emailed Three,ComReg & Zamano about this. I just wondered why how did it happen since info not remember clicking on signing up? And how did they know my number when I clearly didn't send it to them?

Navigator
I have emailed Three,ComReg & Zamano about this. I just wondered why how did it happen since i do not remember clicking on signing up? And how did they know my number when I clearly didn't send it to them?

Navigator
And if possible,I'd really like to know how Zamano billed me since I'm quite unsure of how much they billed me. I just want to make sure.

3 Moderator

I have just gotten back to your PM about this @Marielle

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>