Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

3 taking €20 from my Prepay credit every month

Explorer

I've noticed that €20 disappears from my Prepay AYCE credit every month once my total goes over a certain amount i.e. €120.

Why is this? Is it mentioned anywhere in the Prepay Terms & Conditions that you can only keep a certain amount of credit

I'm also using my credit for subscriptions and the Google Play store.

Highlighted

Re: 3 taking €20 from my Prepay credit every month

Maestro

Hi Si_Mon,

Credit can expire after 180 days if it has not been used. Have you been storing credit for a while now? 

Highlighted

Legend
Are you topping up every month or 28 days?

Highlighted

Explorer

I top up €20 every 28 days so I can keep my credit.

Since I use the AYCE data for pretty much everything I don't use much credit each month.

Over 6 months I have accumulated €120 which I use a small amount for Google Play subscriptions and purchases. (I understand the limit on the Play Store is €30/month).

I topped up by another €20 a few days ago and this was applied to my balance the day after. Yesterday I checked again and was missing €20 - I hadn't used any of it on the Play Store!

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Just referring back to what Joolz said earlier, ( from the t/c's) Any credit purchased via a top up terminal or through our online top up facility (“vouchers”) shall expire if you do not make at least one chargeable outbound service usage in the 180 day period following activation of that voucher (eligible cash voucher period). This expiry period applies to each individual voucher applied to an account. This is more than likely happening in your case if you are storing up credit and not making a chargeable call .

Highlighted

Explorer

Thanks Three_Deborah1, I'll try to make one chargeable call every month so as not to be robbed of my credit.

Or I suppose using 120MB of out-of-bundle data will rob me even faster!

Highlighted

Leader

You're welcome Si_Mon ! To avoid data charges, you can use our handy MY3 app. You can register/ log in here 👉 https://bit.ly/1b7UPYH 👍 You can check your plan expiry date here or set up a scheduled top up so that your plan will activate automatically every 28 days 😎 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.