Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

3 prism SD card

Navigator
How do I move things from my internal storage to my SD card on a 3 Prism?

Re: 3 prism SD card

Legend
What do you want to move?

Navigator
Apps

Maestro

Hey Angie_Thomas

A recent feature with Android phone's is that you can't move Apps from internal storage to an SD card, you can, however, you can move any music or photos you may have on the phone 👍

Highlighted

Navigator
How do I make my SD card the default storage for my pictures and videos

3 Community Manager

Can you select your pics and move them to the SD card, Angie?

Navigator
I have tried but I can only move pictures from folder to folder and not to the SD card as even when I do this it doesn't free up space on my internal storage, is there any other way you can think of how to move it? Thank you!

Legend
Install an app like es file explorer and move files that way

Maestro

Is the phone recognising the SD card @Angie_Thomas ?

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon