Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

3 Roaming not working Italy

Scout
My 3 roaming is not working in Italy. Have selected 3G only and disabled 4G, manually chosen all different networks available but I cannot connect to 3 ITA and cannot connect to a network that will allow data roaming. Am a 3.ie bill pay customer.
Posted From Samsung SM-A520F

Chosen Solution

Re: 3 Roaming not working Italy

3 Moderator

@EnnaKerin thanks for getting in touch. Did you have service when you landed in Italy? Are you having difficulties with all services or just data? Have you tried connecting to Wind? I'd like to make sure all your roaming settings are turned on from this side, can you PM me your account details, please 👉 full name, phone number, address and date of birth? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

@EnnaKerin thanks for getting in touch. Did you have service when you landed in Italy? Are you having difficulties with all services or just data? Have you tried connecting to Wind? I'd like to make sure all your roaming settings are turned on from this side, can you PM me your account details, please 👉 full name, phone number, address and date of birth? 

Legend

can you make calls/texts/data on the 3G Three.IT network?

Scout
Connected to Wind and while it did not work immediately, data seemed to be restored about 12 hours after connecting to that network.
Posted From Samsung SM-A520F
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>