Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

3 Email Links Invalid

[ Edited ]
Scout

I need to update my account details but 3 keeps sending verification email links that are invalid on its own website.

How I sort this out?

EDIT: The "Login" link on the website itself does not work either. I will take this as 3's website being in dire need of repair and maintenance.

Re: 3 Email Links Invalid

Hi Kovini, what is happening when you click on the verification link sent to you by email? Can you also tell me what's happening when you click on the login link? 

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hello, when clicking the login page I get the following message from the URL:

"Sorry - That link didn't work. What next?

Try searching using the box above, or hit the back button in your browser to return to the previous page."

The page link appears as it should in the address bar despite receiving the aforementioned message.

When clicking links from my email; I get the same message stated as above, the URL in my browser bar appears as it should but every link on the page is the same link I received in my email.

EDIT: Misspelling corrections.

Can you send me a screenshot of this error message please? Can youPM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>