Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

3 Christmas Spirit?

Scout

Hi and Happy Christmas Smiley Happy
Here is my Christmas story..
Late last night whilst out and about, my Son managed to loose his mobile phone and in a panic got up this morning and went to get a replacement from Crystal Peaks Sheffield 3 Branch without word to anyone else..
The lost phone was old and tired and was from a previous 3 contract that he just kept paying at a reduced rate on pay monthly sim only as he was happy enough with the service and having moved out to a flat was glad of the reduction in cost.
Anyway long story short when he came to our house from the shop with the new shiny unopened box of goodies, he was surprised to hear that the because he had been a good boy this year, and as he wasn’t entirely strapped for cash, Santa had already taken pity on him and bought and wrapped him a new shiny phone...
With great haste he returned straight back to the 3 shop in question and asked if he could have his money back ... however the grumpy gnome manager in the shop told him to get on his bike BAAARRR HUMBUG!!! even though the phone hadn’t even come out of the bag, let alone had its security sticker removed.
So, as most of the family have had a good experience with 3 in the past, my question is this:

"Has the Grinch started working for 3"?

Could someone let me know what to do in this situation please as Christmas is coming and we could do with getting the contract removed back to sim only and phone returned?

Thanks & Regards

Dean

Chosen Solution

Re: 3 Christmas Spirit?

Legend
This forum is for three ireland and I guess your a three uk user by your mentioning of Sheffield.
I would check uk consumer rights but once you haven't used the phone you should get your money back, but unfortunately you generally have to push it with shop people.
Good luck

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Legend
This forum is for three ireland and I guess your a three uk user by your mentioning of Sheffield.
I would check uk consumer rights but once you haven't used the phone you should get your money back, but unfortunately you generally have to push it with shop people.
Good luck

Scout
Thanks for reply, Didn't realise it was Ireland so will post UK as well. Merry Christmas.
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon