Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

3 Billing

Scout
Hi,
I went to make an in-app purchase earlier today but it would not work, the message
"Purchase exceeds your transaction limit. Contact your service provider"
Kept showing up, I had sufficient credit to make the purchase, any ideas on how to resolve the problem?
Highlighted

Re: 3 Billing

3 Moderator

Hey John7 👋 Can you send on a private message with your mobile number, name, address and date of birth please? I'll certainly check this our for you 💪 Mairéad

Highlighted

Scout
I'm having the same problem. This form will also not let me send a Pm can you help please?
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi Eos3 😊 Welcome to the Three community. This will help you get started 👉 https://bit.ly/2kf5Tdj . Also, you should see the PM link in my signature here. I do need your personal details to follow this up for you, put them in the PM. Deb

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.