Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

3 Billing

Scout
Hi,
I went to make an in-app purchase earlier today but it would not work, the message
"Purchase exceeds your transaction limit. Contact your service provider"
Kept showing up, I had sufficient credit to make the purchase, any ideas on how to resolve the problem?

Re: 3 Billing

3 Moderator

Hey John7 👋 Can you send on a private message with your mobile number, name, address and date of birth please? I'll certainly check this our for you 💪 Mairéad

Scout
I'm having the same problem. This form will also not let me send a Pm can you help please?

3 Community Manager

Hi Eos3 😊 Welcome to the Three community. This will help you get started 👉 https://bit.ly/2kf5Tdj . Also, you should see the PM link in my signature here. I do need your personal details to follow this up for you, put them in the PM. Deb

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon