Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Play Store payment not working

3 Moderator

Hi @Ianace Welcome to 3Community! I've moved your post to another thread as @shaunh posted a resolution there. Don't forget to accept solutions and share the love by liking posts that you found helpful ♥  

Highlighted

Re: 3 Billing is not an option on Google Play Store

Navigator
Hi Mairead, unfortunately that solution doesn't work, as my Google Play address is set to Ireland and always has been...
Highlighted

I'm getting a similar error message: "Sorry there is a technical issue so using your Three bill is not available at the moment. Please select another payment method or try again later.[GN001] [OR-DVASA2-02]"

My account is set to Ireland as well so it's not the problem referenced earlier in this thread.

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Can you check out the troubleshooting steps here https://bit.ly/2K6jC1a Let me know how you get on with this?

Highlighted

Navigator
Hi Mairead

I've cleared cache and data, force stopped the app, restarted the phone, ensured that my address is set to Ireland with Google Play, and still no joy. "Use 3 billing" is available as an option for payment in the Play Store, but I'm getting the "there is a technical error" message after selecting it and after the "Verifying account" splash comes up...
Highlighted

I've tried that Mairead. Made no difference for me unfortunately

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi all, We became aware late yesterday that some customers were having difficulties making purchases on Playstore. We've linked in with the teams here and Google, and this service is becoming available again. Some other customers have come back to me to say that everything is working again 💪 Can you let me know if you've had any success today? Deb

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.