Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

3 Billing is not an option on Google Play Store

Navigator

I have followed the instructions here: here and in a few other threads. 

I have reset my address in google to ensure it is Irish. I have forced google play to stop, cleared the data and cache and I am still unable to choose 3 Billing as an option. 

In Google Payments I only have one address which is in Ireland. When I go to the Play store I choose an app and the currency immediately switches to dollars and the only payment options are cards.

Highlighted

Re: 3 Billing is not an option on Google Play Store

Hi shaunh 👋 Can you go into your Account settings and click on Payment Methods and let me know if 3 Billing comes up as an option there and whether you have it set up or not please? Aoife

Highlighted

Navigator

3 Billing is not an option in my payment methods.

What do I need to do to set it up?

Highlighted

Can you send me a screenshot of the options you get please? 

Highlighted

Navigator

Screenshot_20180322-125520.pngScreenshot_20180322-125447.png

Highlighted

Thanks for that. If you click on more payment settings, do you get the option to set up 3 Billing in that page? 

Highlighted

Navigator

The first picture is what I get when I click more payment settings. It just asks me to add a payment method and the choices are to add a debit/credit card, a google store financing card or a bank account

Highlighted

Can you send me a PM with your number, full name, address and date of birth please shaunh and I'll check this out further for you? 

Highlighted

Navigator

Finally resolved this: 

Looks like it was set up on the US store from when I was over there 6 years ago!

When I googled changing the play store currency, the suggestions kept telling me to change my address on Google Payments which I did to no avail. 

Also the play store displayed all prices in euro up until I paid so I was extra confused. 

The way I changed the country was Play Store > Account > Country and Profiles > Switch to Ireland > Set up a payment method that isn't 3 Billing > Select Ireland profile.

I tried to select 3 billing when making the switch but it never went through. However once I switched with a card payment method I was able buy something on the app store using 3 billing then. 

Highlighted

Play Store payment not working

Navigator

I'm getting the message "Your account isn't eligible for mobile payment services call your mobile operator 0R-DVASA2-02" after the message "Sending account verification text to 3" when trying to enable my bill pay through 3. I previously had it enabled, tried to buy an app today, removed it as a payment option to add it again to see if that would work and I'm getting that message? I'm on prepay and have plenty of credit...

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.