Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

3 Billing is not an option on Google Play Store

Navigator

I have followed the instructions here: here and in a few other threads. 

I have reset my address in google to ensure it is Irish. I have forced google play to stop, cleared the data and cache and I am still unable to choose 3 Billing as an option. 

In Google Payments I only have one address which is in Ireland. When I go to the Play store I choose an app and the currency immediately switches to dollars and the only payment options are cards.

Highlighted

Re: 3 Billing is not an option on Google Play Store

Hi shaunh 👋 Can you go into your Account settings and click on Payment Methods and let me know if 3 Billing comes up as an option there and whether you have it set up or not please? Aoife

Highlighted

Navigator

3 Billing is not an option in my payment methods.

What do I need to do to set it up?

Highlighted

Can you send me a screenshot of the options you get please? 

Highlighted

Navigator

Screenshot_20180322-125520.pngScreenshot_20180322-125447.png

Highlighted

Thanks for that. If you click on more payment settings, do you get the option to set up 3 Billing in that page? 

Highlighted

Navigator

The first picture is what I get when I click more payment settings. It just asks me to add a payment method and the choices are to add a debit/credit card, a google store financing card or a bank account

Highlighted

Can you send me a PM with your number, full name, address and date of birth please shaunh and I'll check this out further for you? 

Highlighted

Navigator

Finally resolved this: 

Looks like it was set up on the US store from when I was over there 6 years ago!

When I googled changing the play store currency, the suggestions kept telling me to change my address on Google Payments which I did to no avail. 

Also the play store displayed all prices in euro up until I paid so I was extra confused. 

The way I changed the country was Play Store > Account > Country and Profiles > Switch to Ireland > Set up a payment method that isn't 3 Billing > Select Ireland profile.

I tried to select 3 billing when making the switch but it never went through. However once I switched with a card payment method I was able buy something on the app store using 3 billing then. 

Highlighted

Play Store payment not working

Navigator

I'm getting the message "Your account isn't eligible for mobile payment services call your mobile operator 0R-DVASA2-02" after the message "Sending account verification text to 3" when trying to enable my bill pay through 3. I previously had it enabled, tried to buy an app today, removed it as a payment option to add it again to see if that would work and I'm getting that message? I'm on prepay and have plenty of credit...

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.