Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

20euro bundle

Lookout
Hi i bought new three simcard few days ago in dublin. I asked to topup 20euro bundle to use internet in europe. They gave me a simcard and i just inserted into my phone and it was working very well in dublin. now im traveling europe (turkey , czech republic , austria and hungary). However i can't use any internet at all. Can you check for me pls ?

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: 20euro bundle

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

I can confirm that if you topped up after the 19th of May by €20 then your prepay plan includes a roaming allowance of 5GB 👍 I've edited your details there as you posted them publicly. Rach

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Lookout

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi Ona, can you send me a PM with the number, address and date of birth? I'll check your account for roaming 👍Rachel

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Lookout

My name is *** Oh and I live in dubai. I just bought prepaid simcard in dublin to use internet in other europe countries. My number is *****

Pls check for me that if I'm using 20euro bundle which is available 5GB data in EU.

Thanks

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

I can confirm that if you topped up after the 19th of May by €20 then your prepay plan includes a roaming allowance of 5GB 👍 I've edited your details there as you posted them publicly. Rach

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.