Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

20euro bundle

Lookout
Hi i bought new three simcard few days ago in dublin. I asked to topup 20euro bundle to use internet in europe. They gave me a simcard and i just inserted into my phone and it was working very well in dublin. now im traveling europe (turkey , czech republic , austria and hungary). However i can't use any internet at all. Can you check for me pls ?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Chosen Solution

Re: 20euro bundle

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

I can confirm that if you topped up after the 19th of May by €20 then your prepay plan includes a roaming allowance of 5GB 👍 I've edited your details there as you posted them publicly. Rach

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

Lookout

Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Community Manager

Hi Ona, can you send me a PM with the number, address and date of birth? I'll check your account for roaming 👍Rachel

[ Edited ]
Lookout

My name is *** Oh and I live in dubai. I just bought prepaid simcard in dublin to use internet in other europe countries. My number is *****

Pls check for me that if I'm using 20euro bundle which is available 5GB data in EU.

Thanks

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

I can confirm that if you topped up after the 19th of May by €20 then your prepay plan includes a roaming allowance of 5GB 👍 I've edited your details there as you posted them publicly. Rach

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>