Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

€20 plan

Lookout
I have been on the prepay €20 plan for a long time and when I top up I get a text to say “Browse, text and call your mates! You have topped up by 20, giving you All You Can Eat Data, Unlimited texts to any network & Unlimited calls to Three network.” But I don’t get unlimited texts, calls and all you can eat data. I was speaking to my friend who is also on 3 and it ate my credit when the call should have been free. I also now can’t send texts even though I only topped up by €20 two weeks ago which makes no sense. Why is this?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: €20 plan

Guide

Are you sure that your friend is still on Three and hasn't ported his number to another network.

Lookout
100%
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout
I am 100% sure they are on 3
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi Megan, have you made any calls to landlines or other networks which may have used your credit and are you just being charged for calls? Aoife

Lookout
No I haven’t. It now also won’t let me ring people who are on 3 in which I should have free call too.
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Can you send me a private message with your number, full name, address and date of birth please Megan? I'll look into this for you 👍

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>