Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: €20 all you can eat data plan

Hi Rachel,

Thanks you for the response. So there is nothing you can do, there was clearly conflicting information before the update to the FAQ today, of which you cannot deny

3 Community Manager

@Chrismonks  I took your point of view into consideration and updated the article to ensure it was very clear but as advised these are not the terms and conditions of the All You Can Eat Data plan. In terms of managing your account, My3 makes that possible and provides you with the expiry date so that you can monitor and avoid using data without an active plan. If your credit was taken in error then I would arrange a refund for you but your credit was used due to your own usage. In this instance, there is no credit due. 

Highlighted

@Chrismonks You found that article after the fact so it's not like you were under the impression that you would receive the messages you just went looking when the credit was used. Are you new to the pan or something because its been around a long time and nothing has changed like its 28 days of unlimited and then charges if you forget to top up. Most other prepay plans will take credit for the plan or at least some of the credit whereas you keep the full 20 and can keep it as long as you continue to top up every 28 days. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon