Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

€20 Prepay Credit

Scout

Hi,

I have topped up this afternoon my account by 20 Euro and still my current plan that I have been on hasn't been extended and as I've been using the internet some of my credit was used up... Could anyone help me out ? ;/ 

Regards,

Favourite

Re: €20 Prepay Credit

Maestro

Hi Favourite, can you PM your details please and I'll have a look into this now?

I have the same problem,topped up 20 on Sunday, didn't make any calls or text and I only been using Internet and by now I have €0.01 credit. What is happening? Supposed to get all I can eat Datta,and phone calls and txt is not the first time.
Posted From Samsung SM-G920I

Hi Sashkari 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you send me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Are you currently in Ireland or are you roaming? Did you receive a text from us saying your plan is active? Have you used any out of plan services like international calls or using your phone as a hotspot? Martin.

Hello any of that,I haven't used hot-spot, no calls,no roaming.
Posted From Samsung SM-G920I
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>