Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Will This phone work in Ireland?

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hello I am planing to buy a phone (Not Locally)as such am worried will it work there? these are the network specifications for his phone!

2G: GSM 1800MHz,GSM 1900MHz,GSM 850MHz,GSM 900MHz 
3G: WCDMA B1 2100MHz,WCDMA B8 900MHz 
Network type: FDD-LTE,GSM,WCDMA 
WIFI: 802.11b/g/n wireless internet 
Wireless Connectivity: 3G,4G,A-GPS,Bluetooth,GPS,GSM,WiFi 
4G LTE: FDD B1 2100MHz,FDD B20 800MHz,FDD B3 1800MHz,FDD B7 2600MHz,FDD B8 900MHz

Thanks for response in advance!

Ps. Oh right i used to be 02 client as it was moved over to three there should be no problems related to this right?

Chosen Solution

Re: Will This phone work in Ireland?

Legend
Whats the exact model?
I think you should be ok for three

View solution in original post

Posted From Sony G8441

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi Eltra, any phone not bought through us we can't guarantee will work I'm afraid. You'd need to check this with the manufacture. 

Legend
Whats the exact model?
I think you should be ok for three

Posted From Sony G8441

Lookout

Cubot Note Plus i actually want for three but as it has the problem with changing from three to o2 towers am worried so i wanted to verify just in case as the price is very appealing for the specifications of this phone

3 Moderator

As advised @Eltra, we cannot guarantee that any phone not purchased with Three will work. We don't currently have the Cubot Note Plus on our website. If you take a look at this link 👉 http://bit.ly/1YBOKrN you can see all the phones we currently have on offer. Let me know if you have any further questions on this. 

Highlighted

Lookout

Purchased it when it comes i will post it here for other to know if it worked or not!

3 Moderator

Okay no worries. Let us know if you need anything else. Otherwise, have a lovely weekend. 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>