Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Unlocking old three phone

Scout
Hi, I upgraded last year and now need to unlock my old iPhone 5c. Have followed the online procedure but each time it tells me it can’t contact the online page. Have tried three times. Have no problem with getting unlock code or imei

Re: Unlocking old three phone

3 Community Manager

Hi Laurat, can you try this one more time please? This could have been linked to an issue which our tech team sorted out within the last 30 minutes. If it's still giving you an error, can you send the error in a screenshot by attaching it to your reply here. You'll need to save the screenshot and then click on the photo icon to attach it. Smiley Happy

Scout
We still can't unlock the phone, have been trying since this morning.
Have attached photo of screen shot

3 Community Manager

Okay, no problem I can check this out for you instead. I'll need to check your account and the IMEI number of your phone. Can you click on the "send me a PM" link in my signature and send me your name, number, address and date of birth with the IMEI number as well? I'll be back to you as soon as I have this checked out fully. 

Scout

Hi, I too am having trouble obtaining the THREE unlock code today. I receive the verification code OK and enter this with my IMEI. Then it transfers to a salesforce.com address and it says "this site cannot be reached". The URL is:

https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToCase?encoding=UTF-8

Hi @anthonya, I'm sorry to hear this. Let's get this sorted for you now. Have you tried using another browser or clearing your cache and cookies? This will often get you up and running again. Was the phone you're trying to unlock attached to a business account? Ashlee 

Scout

I tried different browsers and cleared cache. Same result. Yes, it's a business phone in my own name. However, your business support page says to use the same unlock service:

https://community.three.ie/t5/Business-Support-Knowledgebase/Get-support-for-your-smartphones-and-de...

Highlighted

That's right @anthonya. Can you pop me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth so I can take a closer look at this for you?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>