Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unable to receive texts from Vodafone

Anonymous

I have recently moved over from Vodafone to Three and there are some people that I cannot receive their text messages, namely from Vodafone customers. Can you check this out please? Thanks

Re: Unable to receive texts from Vodafone

3 Staff

Hey Duffy, are you receiving calls okay from these numbers but just not texts? Are your calls and texts to these numbers working okay? What phone are you using at the mo? 

Re: Unable to receive calls from Vodafone

Scout

Hi, I know this question was asked a few years ago but I am having the same problem. It started a few years back but I never got it fixed. However my dad is now with Vodafone and he cannot send me texts or call me but I can send him texts and call him. I checked with other Vodafone users and there seems to be the same problem. I switched from meteor to three a few years back but kept the same number and I've tried to get a new sim and I've also had other phones with the same problem. I now have an iPhone. It would be great if someone could help. Thanks. 

3 Moderator

Hi Niamh 👋 No worries, let's get this sorted for you. Can you send me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth so I can take a look at your account and make sure everything is okay there? Can you also take a look at this link 👉 http://bit.ly/2wALtjF  , it has lots of helpful tips on how to check the settings on your phone to ensure they are all okay. Ashlee 

Scout
I have the same issue with a pay as you go sim. It was bought today, why has this not been corrected by now 😡
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Community Manager

@eoinflynn Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy There are cases where a number moves from one network to another and that can create an issue with call routing. It isn't a common occurrence,  but in order to sort out the call routing issue, our tech team will need your account details in order to investigate. I'll need to get your Prepay account details in order to open the investigation. Send me your number in a PM and if it's registered, can you send me your name, address and date of birth.  Can you also include the number that is unable to call you and the date/times the calls were attempted. Thanks'

To send a PM, just click on the blue link in my signature "Send me a PM" 

Hi

I have the same problem. I moved to three yesterday and I am unable to receive calls from Vodafone. I am receiving texts. I do not have any blocks on my phone.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Legend
Restart your phone to see if it helps

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Hi Groganaine 👋 Have you tried what our friend Billbond4 has suggested? Are you able to receive calls from Vodafone today? Deb 

Lookout

I moved to Three network on Tuesday and am unable to recieve calls from any vodafone number. Can you help.

Thanks

Lara

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>