Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Unable to receive calls from Vodafone

Maestro
@Hegmeister I don't think anything you do will make a difference if it's all Vodafone numbers. Something may have happened when you moved to Three. Just PM the mods with your number. And they'll help. I'm sure you've probably tried removing your SIM and turning off your phone a few times. Sorry I can't help more.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1

3 Moderator

Hi @Hegmeister

Oh no! I'll absolutely take a look into this for you. As Mac_n_cheese suggested, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth? We'll take it from there Smiley Happy

Cheers!

Lookout

Thank You

Lookout
Hello,

I sent you a reply through the web page

Thanks

Lara
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Perfect, thanks Lara! Smiley Happy I've just replied now, if you'd like to check that?

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hi

I also changed sim on Saturday and cannot receive calls from Vodafone. Three have told me its a Vodafone issue and Vodafone are saying its a 3 issue? I went into 3 today and got a new sim but still the same issue.

Thanks

Maestro
@Lynne2 reading the other posts, a PM to the mods with your number, address and date of birth was how the last person got sorted. Just select the mod there Three_Lisa and send her a private message with that.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>