Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Iphone unlock

I bought a second hand iphone 6s which is locked to three network. Unfortunately, i am not a  3 user. I would like to get the unlock code to use this phone on another network. I have the proof of purchase from previous owner.

Kindly please help.

Thank you

D Joseph

Chosen Solution

Re: Iphone unlock

HI Joseph 👋 It would have to be the original account holder that gets in touch with, we can't give out account info to anyone else for data protection reasons.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

HI Joseph 👋 It would have to be the original account holder that gets in touch with, we can't give out account info to anyone else for data protection reasons.

Navigator
Hi,I got my iPhone 7 few months ago, this is third years of my contract,I gonna go holiday for 2 months,I would like to get my unlock code.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout

Hi, I was originally with O2.  At the end of my last contract, which is now with Three, I upgraded to a newer iPhone 5.  I wish to get an unlock code for the old iPhone 5SE.  I called to a Three shop on 9th Oct. '17 and gave all the details to member of staff.  He said he would sort it and that I should receive an email containing the unlock code in 4 to 5 working days.   So far, no email, no code.  

How do I get an unlock code for the old iPhone?

You can request the unlock code with the form in this link here You'll also find the info on how to enter the code 👍

Lookout
When I followed your instruction I got an unlock code by SMS for my current phone. I don't want to unlock that one, I want to unlock the one I had on a previous three contract ...before I upgraded, which I now own, right?

Legend
Did you put in the imei of your previous phone?

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Lookout
It didn't ask for one.

Did you enter the previous phone's IMEI when filling out the form? 

Lookout
I don't appear to have been given the option??
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>