Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Internet

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hi my internet is down can log on here through Wi-Fi but my phone 4g and 3g is down

Re: Internet

3 Community Manager

@Nollaigh How's your internet access on your phones this morning? Just to let you know as well, in case you're wondering, I've moved your post to it's own topic as it was under another post and not related to that. This is just to keep the boards as tidy and relevant as we can. Let me know how your service is now and also where exactly this happened so I can see if we were working nearby or if there were any other reports. Thanks'

Navigator
It's back but very slow as for where I am it was the same in Dublin as in Meath last night

3 Community Manager

@Nollaigh We were aware that some of our customers were experiencing difficulties using their data services last night. This was resolved this morning. can you monitor until tomorrow and if the speed hasn't picked up completely, we will have it looked at, It might just take a few more hours to pick up. 

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Nollaigh Just a quick check-up here. How's your service since we last spoke?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>