Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
  • Three_Sheena
  • 07-09-2016

iPhone 7 & 7+

by ‎07-09-2016 08:06 PM - edited ‎29-11-2016 10:46 AM (4,998 Views)

Copy of Iphone 7 7 plus.png

*16th September Update*

Devices began shipping yesterday for delivery today. The deliveries are being made in the order of when you placed the pre-order request with us, as the stock of that model becomes available.

Please note that if you have pre-ordered an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, your place in the queue is secure however it may take more time for us to get the handset to you.

You can check for updates here where you can check for the ‘Dispatched’ status. This means your phone has been shipped to your address and should be with you within 24 hours. You will also get an email to confirm when your order has shipped.

If you have any queries please PM any of the Mods here who can assist.

15th September Update:

We have started shipping pre-ordered iPhones today for delivery tomorrow!

What's happening in stores 16th September

There will most likely be a queue, and stock is limited in selected stores. The following stores are opening early tomorrow and will have some stock available. I'm unable to confirm what stock they are getting in, nor how much they will have, and we will not be getting live updates on the stock tomorrow:

Galway Shop Street: 8.30am
Limerick Crescent Shopping Centre: 8.30am
Limerick Cruises Street: 8.30am
Cork Patrick Street: 8am
Waterford: 8am
Dublin Liffey Valley: 8am
Dublin Blanchardstown: 8am
Dublin Dundrum: 8am
Dublin Grafton Street: 8am
Dublin Henry Street: 8am
Dublin Mary Street: 8am
Dublin Tallaght: 8am
Dublin Swords: 8am

9th September Update:

Annnnnnd it’s live! We are delighted to let you know that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are now available for pre-order. They start from just €249 on our €55 a month plan, which gives you all calls, all texts, All You Can Eat Data and FREE 4G access, only with Three!

Pre-order by 3pm on September 15th to have it shipped directly to you, beating the in-store queues Smiley Happy Click here to pre-order yours NOW!

Apple have just announced their newest arrivals, the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus! We’re delighted to be bringing these phones to Three.

iphone-7 (1).png

We should have more info in the coming days on pricing, the models and colours that will be available but in the meantime you can register your interest here on our website. Everyone that registers will be emailed as soon as the phone is available for pre-order, so this gives you the chance to be first in line for the latest from Apple!

If you’d like to be kept up to date on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, click ‘Like’ below and we’ll let you know when we have more news.

We’re looking forward to checking the new camera! What are you looking forward to most? Comment below Smiley Happy 

Comments
by
on ‎13-09-2016 12:18 PM

Is it possible for me to do an upgrade to the iPhone 7 32Gb while keeping the current offer that I have ? 

by
on ‎14-09-2016 12:30 PM

Hi Guys, the launch date for stores is Friday the 16th and there will be stock available in stores. They will be served on a first come first served basis Smiley Happy If ye have any queries about ye're plans upgrading feel free to pop me a PM with your details and I'll check this for you Smiley Happy 

by Anonymous
on ‎14-09-2016 02:36 PM

Hi i preordered iphone 7 last fri. I got email on mon nite to say that they all out of stock but if i preordered i shud be fine. But now my tracking order from today is saying that its out of stock. However up until now it was stock accepted. Am i getting my fone or not?? So confused

by
on ‎14-09-2016 03:44 PM

Hi there, we will be starting to ship pre-orders of the iPhone 7 on the 16th. Stock is in very high demand, but if you have pre-ordered your phone early, you can expect it to be delivered on Friday.

by Anonymous
on ‎14-09-2016 03:50 PM

Thanks. 

by
on ‎15-09-2016 02:09 PM

Hi everyone, update added to the first post...

15th September Update:

We have started shipping pre-ordered iPhones today for delivery tomorrow!

by Anonymous
on ‎15-09-2016 04:11 PM
Hi, can someone please explain why the price is so high. I was offered an upgrade today and was told the price for the iPhone 7 on my tariff (40.66) is €369. I bought an iPhone 2 years ago on this tariff and it cost me €189. Should have been €239 but I was told I was a valued customer. That is an increase of €180. The iPhone 7 is €50 more expensive on pay as you go than the iPhone 6 was when released. Was then offered the iPhone 7 for €239 on €55 per month, which works out as an extra €50 for the phone (which is fine) but pay an extra €360 on bills over 24 months, so €410 altogether.
Please pleas explain ????
by Anonymous
on ‎15-09-2016 07:02 PM

I Pre-ordered an Iphone 7 plus on the evening of Friday september 9th - can i expect to receive this tomorrow?

by Anonymous
on ‎15-09-2016 09:35 PM
I am only 2 months into a new contract.the iphone7 was not available at the time so I was delighted to get an email to register my interest before its release.I have now been told that I can i NOT get the iPhone 7 as I'm not due an upgrade and even if I buy the phone on prepay I can't actually use it it with my bill pay sim!!!! Why am I not being given an option to return my Samsung s6 that it as perfect as the day it was brought and pay a set amount for the iPhone 7 while still remaining in my contract which I am happy to do? And if I can't get that option why was I sent an email to register my interest in the iPhone 7 in the first place? Surely if a customer is willing to pay a price below the prepay price and remaining in a 55e a month contract for the next 22mths then they should be allowed to as the phone was not available at the time
by Anonymous
on ‎15-09-2016 10:24 PM
I'm really really really confused and can't make head or tails of it.

iPhone 7 upgrade: ordered on Friday. Offer accpted. I get an email on Monday saying this item is out of stock. However the tracking number I got still-says item out of stock???!

I'm obviously not getting this on the launch day, so how long will I've waiting for this to come into stock?

Smiley Sad
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>