Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
  • Three_Deborah1
  • 13-03-2020

Tip of the Week: self-serve options

by 3 Community Manager ‎13-03-2020 04:18 PM - edited ‎16-03-2020 02:28 PM (2,208 Views)

tip of the week card.PNG

At Three , we know that it’s great to have information at your fingertips, anytime and anywhere. The community never sleeps, so our mods have put together a list of our top searched blogs for your Three phone and broadband.  Remember that this forum is read only, but all our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter.

Blog

Link

How to top up

3.ie/opn9r

How to activate your  SIM

3.ie/ufuf

Phone coverage checklist

3.ie/w6wj

Broadband coverage checklist

3.ie/md06

Premium Rate Services FAQs

3.ie/kxr7v

Understanding your bill

3.ie/8m85

Moving to Three

3.ie/3dtvb

How To Upgrade your Phone

3.ie/jyoz

How to unlock your phone

3.ie/e4ae

All about roaming

3.ie/eu8sj

MY3

Did you know you can do so much through your My3 account? Such as, Pay your bill, top up, check allowances and get support on your smartphone. Why don’t you register for MY3 and download our MY3 App. Here’s how 👉 click here 

SMS Codes

Did you know that we have self-serve SMS codes that you can use any time, like, top up, check your balance and usage. Have a look here 👉 click here 

Adult filter

If you’d like to remove the adult filter from your Prepay account, please contact our webchat team who will be able to check this out for you here👉click here Have a look at our 3MadeEasy article too.

Automated phone service.

In the age of THE INTERNET, it’s hard to believe that we have some self-serve options available by dialing 1913 😊 But we do!  Here you can Top up, Make a payment, SIM swap and request an unlock code.

Store opening hours

We have 70 stores across the country and you can find them here. Just type in your address and you'll easily find your nearest store, along with the opening hours. 

Hope you've found this useful, if so, give it a like ❤️️ 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.