Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
  • Three_Rach
  • 20-04-2016

Sony Xperia M5

by 3 Staff on ‎20-04-2016 05:16 PM - last edited on ‎09-05-2017 12:57 PM by (406 Views)

newreleases.png

The dust and water-proof Sony Xperia M5 lets you shoot photos and selfies like a pro with its 21.5 megapixel rear camera and 13 megapixel front camera.

Picture1.jpg

The Tech Specs

Screen: 5.0“

Camera: 21MP Rear & 13MP Front

Battery: 2600mAh battery

Storage: 16GB Internal Memory & up to 200GB Micro SD

Network: 4G 

Processor: 2Ghz Octa-core

23MP Rear Camera

Sometimes you only get one chance to get the perfect shot. That’s why the Xperia M5 is packed full of technology to help you capture the moment as it happens. Shoot like a pro with 0.25-second Hybrid Autofocus, 21 megapixels and super-sharp zoom.

Take the ultimate selfie

With a 13 MP front-facing camera, sharp autofocus and HDR mode, this is the only smartphone for selfies.

Enjoy every detail

Boasting a bright 5” Full HD display, the Xperia M5 brings your favourite entertainment to life, from any angle.

Waterproof and worry-free

With a waterproof Android™ smartphone, you don’t need to worry if you get wet or dirty. Protected against both water and dust the Xperia M5 lets you carry on with your day without a worry.

A perfect fit

At just 143g and 7.6mm thin, the Xperia M5 is a comfortable fit for any hand and perfect for anyone who is on-the-go.

This looks great! Where can I get it?

It’s available from 21st April 2016 in stores and online in Black. Drop me a PM if you're interested in upgrading!

Pics, thoughts, tips or tricks? Post them below or click ‘Thanks’ if you’re a Sony fan!

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.