Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
  • Three_Steve
  • 11-03-2015

Nokia Lumia 830 Coming Soon!

by on ‎11-03-2015 09:40 AM - last edited on ‎29-05-2017 04:25 PM by (1,408 Views)

With the upcoming release of Nokia’s newest model, the Lumia 830, we have rounded up some key specifications and features.

Are you excited to get your hands on this new release? See below for more information and don't forget to post your thoughts Smiley Happy

NOkia.jpg

Specifications:

Dimensions:       139.4 x 70.7 x 8.5 mm

Screen:               5.0 inch LCD Screen

Camera:             10MP Rear & 1MP Front facing camera

Storage:             16GB memory
                           1GB Ram

Connection:        3G+, 4G

Software OS:      Windows 8.1

Unique Features:

• The Nokia Lumia will feature Cortana, the smartphone assistant making your everyday life easier. This voice activated assistant will keep you connected with things that matter to you. She will remind you of meetings and appointments and help you get there on time. All you do have to do is ask.

• The PureView camera is made up with OIS and Zeiss optics. It takes great pictures and with the 3 Mic recording, all your videos will have excellent sound.

Comments
by Anonymous
on ‎11-03-2015 09:05 PM

A little part of my cries every time I see Windows running on a Nokia :'(

Nice looking phone though. 

by
on ‎11-03-2015 09:24 PM
See that Nokia has released an iOS version of its mapping app 'Here'! Looks good, will try it out on the road tomorrow 😄
by
on ‎12-03-2015 11:28 AM

The design is really nice John.

I was using it for a few days and was really impressed by the camera, and video playback was so smooth and clear. It ran so fast without it once lagging, even when there were lots (and I mean lots) of apps running. The design fits nicely in your hand mainly due to the material which gives good grip.

If you're looking to give Windows OS a go on a Nokia model, I'd look into this one, you'll be pleasantly surprised Smiley Happy

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>